Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tornado

I don't have any pictures today, but I wanted to post about the tornado that came through the area yesterday. I moved my container up on to the porch, to keep it from the rain. Then as the storm got closer and the wind started picking up I was worried it would break my plants. So, I decided to move it further up on to the porch. I put it in the corner of the house, so it's blocked by two walls.

Well, It seams to have helped. They are still doing well, and the tornado didn't rip them out or pick them up. It did however do a lot of damage only a few hundred feet from my house.


And my neighbor was driving home when the tornado hit, and this is what happened to here car (with her in it):


I hope everyone is OK, and the only damage is material belongings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment